This aircraft was constructed by Agusta back in 1958 and brought to Sweden by Ostermans Aero AB the same year, registered SE-HAW
on June 23 1958. Ostermans operated the aircraft for six years before it was sold to F:a Helikoptertjänst in Stockholm (later moved to Mora). As AB Helikoptertjänst was acquired by Borlänge-based Sterner Aero AB in 1975 the aircraft became a member of the Sterner Aero helicopter fleet. SE-HAW
was sold to a company in Finland in mid-1977, registered OH-HSI.